Bring your battlebotsÂ® and battle in our Alpha Arena. Regulation Battlebot rules apply.
Complementary food and cocktails will be catered by Diana Waldhuber. Tips are most welcome.
Bring your appetite and friends and spread the word! BYOB and FREE admission!
(ps: pork belly is what bacon is before it’s cured and smoked…yes, it is from a magical animal!)
Dips & Appetizers
- Small Cheese Pies â€“ Small savoury pies of feta, scallions, mint, fennel leaves, eggs and pepper, all wrapped in homemade filo and baked. Served warm or at room temperature.
- Htipiti (Roasted Pepper & Feta Spread) â€“ A traditional spread of pureed roasted red peppers, pickled peppers, feta, onion, oregano, spices, fresh herbs and lemon zest.
- Vegetable Stew â€“ A delicious, olive oil rich stew of eggplant, onions, zucchini, green beans and tomatoes, scented with garlic and served warm or at room temperature.
- Grape Leaves Stuffed with Pumpkin & Rice â€“ A delicious and different traditional dolmathes. Shredded squash tossed with sautÃ©ed red onions, rice, mint, parsley. Served either hot or at room temperature.
- Porkbelly in Ouzo â€“ A delicious marriage of pork and aniseed. Pork marinated in ouzo, honey, orange juice, muscavado sugar and spices. Then pan-fried and finished in the oven.
- Pan Roasted Chicken with Lemon Potatoes â€“ Chicken brined then marinated in garlic, herbs and wine, then pan-roasted and served with pan-fried lemon slices, potato, and red peppers, and herbs. Comes with a lemon-garlic sauce.
- Ultimate Greek Salad â€“ Grilled onion rings tossed with slivered fennel, roasted red pepper, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, red onion, pickled peppers, feta, caperberries, kalamata and green olives, herbs and a red wine & feta vinaigrette.
- Spinach Rice â€“ Rice tossed with butter, lemon juice, scallions, shallots and wilted spinach.