Join us after the first day of MakerFaire at the Alpha One Labs hackerspace September 25th at 8pm.
1) (D)Inner catered by Diana Waldhuber
2) live streaming music by Digitaly Imported
3) a circuit bending hour followed by inventors talk
4) Laser cut robots for everyone
5) Complementary beer, wine and mixed drinks
- Warm Brandade with Walnut Toasts -a delicious and decadent spread of salt cod, cream, garlic and potato, and served with toasted freshly made walnut bread.Green Olive & Sun Dried
- Tomato Tapenade – a paste of green olives, sun-dried tomatoes, capers and red wine vinegar. Served with crispbreads.
The Main Attractions…
- Pan Bagnat – Little rolls stuffed with roasted peppers, roasted eggplant,onion, tomatoes, kalamata olives, then topped with, marinated artichoke hearts, hard boiled egg, and pesto. (vegetarian)
- Chickpea, Tomato & Bread Stew – fresh chickpeas simmered with onion, fennel, carrots, celery, tomatoes, white wine, fresh herbs and sourdough bread, then served topped with pesto. (vegan)
- Grilled Chicken with Roasted Gazpacho Sauce & Avocado Salsa – Chicken pieces brined in a juniper, bay, fennel and spice mix, then grilled and served with a roasted gazpacho sauce and an avocado and cucumber salsa.
- Pork with Roasted Pear & Potato – pork belly marinated in lemon, mustard, garlic and parsley, then slowly roasted on a bed of pears and potatoes.
- Chickpea Salad – chickpeas tossed with oil-cured black olives, hard boiled egg, arugula, salad greens, tomatoes, and parsley. Served with a red wine vinaigrette.
- Lentil, Rice & Cabbage Pilaf – caramalised cabbage and onions tossed with rice and lentils and caraway seeds.